Gift a 4 pack of beer to an essential worker + support local independent craft breweries
The good people working in our essential services have always been there for us. Here’s a chance to thank them for their courage, their care and their generosity in keeping us safe and keeping our country going during the COVID-19 pandemic – by shouting them a local craft beer.
It’s Australian for thank you!
The Good Beer Co. want to thank everyone working behind the scenes and on the frontline:
- our hospital and healthcare facility workers (from our pharmacists to our nurses and doctors to our admin, allied health; ward assistants and cleaners);
- our emergency services workers (our police, firies and ambos and their support teams);
- our aged care facility and home care workers;
- our school teachers and school workers;
- our supermarket workers;
- our truck drivers, transport workers, taxi drivers and other essential transport logistics workers;
- our hotel workers assiting people in quarantine;
- our child safety officer;
- our postal workers;
- our waste management and recycling crews, cleaning and sanitation crews; and
- other workers providing frontline services.
They’re operating the campaign on a first come, first served basis, so 4 packs are being sent out weekly as we receive donations from generous Aussies that gift a round of local craft beers to essential workers who have registered.
Thanks to generous Aussies, their independent craft brewery partners have already delivered over 1,000 4 packs. And the campaign aims to send one 4 pack of local beer to every essential services worker that registers.
Here’s how you can send a gift to an essential worker:
1. Select your donation and leave a personal message
2. Enter your payment details
3. Share your donation and the campaign on social media
4. An essential worker registers to receive your 4 pack and message at random
5. The Good Beer Co. allocate your 4 pack to a local independent craft brewery and they deliver the beer
Here’s how you can pick up your free 4 pack if you are an essential worker:
The Good Beer Co. are collecting donations from Australians who want to say thank you all day, every day, but they are always ahead with more good people from our essential services registering for a well deserved gift of beer, than donors.
So, when you register to receive your gift of a 4 pack of beer it will be sent to you as soon as they match you with a donation.
The gift is limited to one 4 pack of local beer per essential worker.
Register for your gift of a 4 pack of beer here: https://thegoodbeerco.com.au/good-beer-always-helps
1. Click and register to receive a 4 pack of beer (limited to one pack per person and availability + please tell them if you would like a non alcoholic beer)
2. Give them your email and delivery address (residential addresses for delivery only, no PO Boxes + please use a work email address or provide proof of being an essential worker eg a picture of your payslip)
3. You will receive an email confirming your registration within 24 hours
4. Then, once a donor has paid for your gift, they will send you another email with details of your four pack delivery from one of our local independent craft brewery partners
5. Share your story with them at email@example.com or on social media using #AGoodBeerAlwaysHelps
‘A Good Beer Always Helps’ is supporting independent craft breweries in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia and the ACT – many of whom are doing it tough right now after social distancing regulations meant they had to close their taprooms and bars.So when you gift an essential worker a 4 pack of beer you’re also helping local independent craft breweries too!
The Good Beer Co is coordinating the campaign and will be supporting the following independent craft breweries – all of whom share their values and their commitment to doing good with good beer:
Queensland: Newstead Brewing Co
New South Wales: Modus Operandi Brewing
Australian Capital Territory: Capital Brewing Co
Victoria: Stomping Ground Brewing Co
South Australia/WesternAustralia/Northern Territory: Sparkke
Tasmania: Van Diemen Brewing
Tasmania: Moo Brew
And if you don’t drink alcohol, they’ve got you covered too. They’re also supporting Australia’s first non-alcoholic craft beer company:
Non-alcoholic beer: Sobah
Your donation will help all of them to keep going. And the essential worker you are gifting will get to enjoy a good beer from their range!
None of the partners in #agoodbeeralwayshelps is in this to make a profit. The Good Beer Co, Pozible, Sendle and the independent craft breweries are only covering costs – so Australians who donate can be assured their donation is going straight to our essential services workers.
Have any questions or need help?
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Good Beer Co
The Good Beer Co exists to brew and sell good beer to raise funds and support for good causes – like our Great Barrier Beer for the Australian Marine Conservation Society, our Love Beer for the Australian Marriage Equality Campaign and our Pale Tail for RSPCA Queensland. We’re proud to work with independent Australian craft breweries to create and brew award-winning beers, take care of the environment in our brewing, packaging and sales and work with people and businesses who do good in the world.
Find out more www.thegoodbeerco.com.au
Find out more at www.pozible.com
“A Good Beer Always Helps” was inspired by our good mates and fellow social enterprise beer company, Brewgooder in the UK. They created the #oneonus campaign to shout NHS workers a four pack.
Check it out: www.brewgooder.com/oneonus
The campaign is also supporting Australian craft beer legends, The Crafty Pint and their #keeplocalalive initiative, helping keep our Australian beer, hospitality and events industries alive by showing you how to support them through online sales, home deliveries and more.
Find out how you can support your local: www.craftypint.com/keeping-local-alive
The Good Beer Co. urge you to support #keepinglocalalive and other good initatives to support our workers and our local indepdent craft breweries and busineses during these tough times.